Student Health Services
For medical emergencies please dial 9-911 (on campus) and 911 (off campus)
Student Health Services is now located in Jones Hall, Suite 120.
Student Health Services promotes health and well-being of all Texas Woman’s University students through primary, women’s and psychiatric healthcare services.
We are staffed with experienced full-time medical providers and medical support staff, partnering with you to be a pioneer of your health for academic success.
Student Health Services offers affordable prices for college students and health insurance coverage is not required to receive care.
Student Health Services also has a Health Promotion Services department that strives to help students succeed by promoting healthy lifestyles and creating a healthy campus environment at Texas Woman’s University.
Tanisha Freeman, MBA, serves as Director of Operations.
- COVID (Moderna) vaccines are now available in SHS by appointment
- COVID vaccine hours are Wednesday (9 a.m.-Noon) and Thursday (1-4 p.m.)
- COVID testing is available Monday (9-11 a.m.), Tuesday (2-4 p.m.) and Friday (9-11 a.m.)
COVID vaccines are open to currently registered TWU students that are:
- unvaccinated seeking the opportunity to be vaccinated
- due for the 2nd dose with 1st dose given elsewhere
- meeting criteria as immunocompromised needing a booster dose
Events See all TWU events
Page last updated 1:15 PM, August 27, 2021